- We got married 9 years ago, so we've been married for 3287 days
- We have known each other for almost 23 years, which is 59% of my life and 53% of TJ's
- Since we have been together, we have had 12 motorized vehicles (4 and 2-wheeled)
- We had 32 guests at our wedding, from 2 countries and 10 states
- I was pregnant for approximately 17 months of that 9 years
- We raised 140 lbs of dogs and (currently) 75 lbs of little girls
- We spent 168 (wo)man-months working at Microsoft
- We ate 19 dinners at Canlis, including our wedding
- We traveled to 5 countries (though not always together)
9 years sounds like a really long time, but it doesn't *feel* like that, which I suppose is good. Today we celebrated with lunch at our favorite Italian restaurant Tropea which also catered our post-wedding lunch at our house in 2005. The owners remembered and gave us free tiramisu!
Life is good.